To create a community that enables children to honour and respect their innate goodness, their joy in learning and their responsibility as caring global citizens and stewards of the earth.
To develop individuals who have not only learned how to learn, but who also have an innate love of learning, a wide range of interests, an openness to new ideas and possibilities, and who are empowered to contribute their unique gifts to the world around them.
We are a family-friendly, community-oriented school which seeks to provide an open, caring, and respectful environment, and where the primary focus is always the well-being and best interest of the students entrusted to us.
In Our School:
- we seek to understand each child’s uniqueness and to guide each child to his/her highest potential;
- we nurture self-esteem, as it is a crucial ingredient for the full expression of a person’s potential;
- we promote active rather than passive learning;
- we strive for a balance between freedom and responsibility;
- we encourage students to be reasonable risk-takers and to learn from their experience rather than to be afraid of failure;
- we celebrate the natural diversity of all human beings; and
- we seek to develop a global perspective and international understanding.
- Commitment to the development of the whole child by addressing his/her intellectual, social, emotional, physical, and spiritual needs.
- Respect for family, the community and the environment.
- Moral excellence through openness, honesty, integrity and professionalism.
- Safety and security in a caring and loving environment.